Pages

Hand painted shoes

Hello everyone!

I'm back from a much needed break, ready to share all the interesting and gorgeous shoes I stumble upon. Today we're taking a peek at some hand painted and doodled shoes. Yes, you read it!

 First up are these shoes, covered 
in doodle art. Amazing!


Look at these beautiful and unique hand painted
shoes.




And my personal favourite 
(What can I say? I simply LOVE wood shoes!)



Thanks for stopping by For my love of shoes! If you are a first time visitor, welcome! I would be honoured if you would take a moment to leave a comment and/or subscribe to my blog . Do keep in touch, I love to hear from new (and old) friends! Until next time, keep well!

4 comments:

  1. wauw! these are truely lovely shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they impressive Vanessa? You've got to admire the artists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what kind of paint are they using? I am interested in the process?

    ReplyDelete